WIKISEDA WEBSITE AND ONLINE SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Internet website and all linked pages, is the property of WIKISEDA References to "WIKISEDA.com" and "WIKISEDA.org" shall also be deemed to be references to WIKISEDA (hereafter refered to as WIKISEDA)
WIKISEDA PROVIDES ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES PROVIDED HEREON, INCLUDING FORUMS AND CHAT ROOMS SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND WIKISEDA ("AGREEMENT") THAT GOVERNS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND WIKISEDA WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND WIKISEDA'S ONLINE SERVICES. THUS, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We reserve the right to change these Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Conditions as modified by the posted changes.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The following rules, policies, and disclaimers shall govern and/or apply to your use of this website (including, without limitation, any bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other online services provided on this website).
We do not review every message, nor do we confirm the accuracy or validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of the postings, nor are we responsible for the content of any postings. We do not vouch for, nor do we warrant the validity, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message or information posted. The contents of the postings do not represent the views of WIKISEDA. its subsidiaries, or any person or property associated with WIKISEDA. If you feel that any posting is objectionable, we encourage you to contact us by email. We will make every effort to remove objectionable content if we deem removal to be warranted. Please understand that removal or editing of any posting is a manual process and might not occur immediately.
You agree, by using this website or services that:
(1) you will not use this website or any of the WIKISEDA's services to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, harassing, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of one's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law;
(2) you will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this website or any of the WIKISEDA's services provided hereon (for example, by means of hacking or defacement);
(3) you will not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, timebomb, cancelbot, trojan horse or other harmful, disruptive, or deleterious component;
(4) you will not utilize any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other manual or automated technique to scrape, index, data mine, etc., or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or services;
(5) you will not create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other WIKISEDA users or any URL; to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
(6) You shall be solely responsible for the consequences of submitting and publishing the Content on
wikiseda. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights,
consents, and permissions to publish Content you upload; and you license to wikiseda all patent,
trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication
on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
You retain all of your ownership rights in the Content you upload. However, by submitting Content to wikiseda, you hereby grant wikiseda a worldwide, nonexclusive, royaltyfree, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and wikiseda's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You understand and agree, however, that wikiseda may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your materials that have been removed or deleted.
You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant wikiseda all of the license rights granted herein.
Although we cannot and do not review all posted messages, we reserve the right to remove (or not) any message for any (or no) reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless WIKISEDA and their agents with respect to any claim based upon the transmission of your message(s) and/or posting(s).
Posting of advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations, and the like, are inappropriate and forbidden on the WIKISEDA. websites and any related WIKISEDA services (including bulletin boards and chat rooms).
LICENSE TO WIKISEDA
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this website, you agree to (A) grant to WIKISEDA its successors, licensees and assigns a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
(1) use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, or display any such communication; and
(2) sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication, in each case including the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark, or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction,
(B) absolutely and irrevocably waive in favour of WIKISEDA and its successors, licensees and assigns, all moral rights in respect of any such communications, and
(C) execute and deliver such further documents and do such further acts and things as WIKISEDA may request for the purpose of giving effect to the foregoing.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WIKISEDA and its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions. WIKISEDA reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
WIKISEDA's (including all WIKISEDA's websites) graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of WIKISEDA WIKISEDA's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
In the event that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these terms and conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
WIKISEDA may modify these terms and conditions from time to time. You agree to be bound to the modifications and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound.